This Force is a variant of the Standard Force and a near-duplicate of the Standard Force K; though the lasers share identical names, the effects are different. The primary attacks of this Force were first seen in R-Type II.
It allows the pilot to use the following beams with the appropriate Laser Crystal:
- Red: Shotgun Laser: Fires a large shell forward that explodes in a small radius.
- Level 3: The shells and explosions are bigger.
- Blue: Search Laser L45: Fires two laser beams ahead that changes direction in 45 degree angles to hit their targets.
- Level 3: The beams are stronger.
- Yellow: Anti-ground Laser: Fires two beams above and below the craft that will travel along surfaces.
- Level 3: The beams are larger.
- Level 1: The Force has a single forward-firing shot.
- Level 2: The Force fires in two 45 degree angle shots.
- Level 3: The Force fires in four directions; one above and below, and two at 30 degree angles.
Slight variation of the Standard Force. The Anti-air Laser was changed to the Shotgun Laser, and the Reflection Laser was changed to the Search Laser.
F-Ac C Force -Force-
Modified Force replacing Anti-Air Laser with Spread Laser, and Reflex Laser with Search Laser.
- HP: 130
- Fuel: 100
- Radar: 2
- Speed: 2
- Evade: 40%
- Split Wave Module
- Desynch System
- 1 F-A Force (RTT1 Only)
- 20 Etherium (RTT1 Only)
- 30 Bydogen (100 in RTT2)
|Bydo Shot||99||10||11||1-1||45%||A/C||Machine Gun||Standard Bydo weapon. Has short range and low power, but limitless ammunition.|
|Force Ram||99||60||71||1-1||70%||ATK||Ram||Forces can ram into the enemy, pushing enemies back or stealing fuel upon impact.|